Paradise ValleySince the 1960’s, this community has grown into one of the most sought-after luxury real estate markets in Arizona as a result of the large influx of people migrating to the Phoenix Metropolitan area. There’s many aspects that make Paradise Valley unique in comparison to other residential areas surrounding Phoenix but what has truly made this city stand out is its dedication to privacy and quaint properties with large and open yards. These desirable characteristics have been a consistent feature in this area throughout the tremendous growth seen throughout the last 50 years.
- The area is made up largely of single-family homes but features many other attractions as well
- Home to 9 gorgeous resorts that attract tourists from all over the country
- Paradise Valley is known for its top-quality education system, with its Scottsdale Unified
- School District receiving an “A” mark from Niche.com, making it one of the top districts in the Phoenix Metropolitan area!
- The large yards featured in most properties provide great opportunities to take in the beautiful scenery that the Sonoran Desert is known for
- 3 golf courses within the city, including the highly-rated Mountain Shadows Golf Club
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.